About Compact Living…
Hi my name is Richard Stewart and I am the owner, builder and go-to when you build with Compact Living. I’ll help create, construct and take your vision through to its completion. I’ll share a little bit about myself so you can feel confident in the Builder you are choosing to partner with when you build your new home. I was born and raised in Mt Claremont, leaving school at the end of Year Ten to pursue an apprenticeship in Carpentry and early on I knew I wanted to build homes. Post Apprenticeship I went on to successfully gain my Builders license at the age of 23. This didn’t deter me as I was dedicated to learning all there was to know about building beautiful, innovative homes.
Having always worked for myself as a Tradesman and small Builder I have been able to easily adapt to people’s preferences which has resulted in many successful projects, both major and compact. The benefit of being a small Builder also ensures you, the client, deal with me and not a representative. I also prefer to take a hands-on approach which I find beneficial to all involved, ensuring there is no confusion as to the desired outcome. I’m clear and passionate about making your imagined home a reality and contract a team of professional tradespeople that share my Company’s ethos, quality throughout process. In today’s market owning your own home has become less viable than ever so Compact Living provides a substantial range of different options to fit your budget while delivering optimum quality. You can be assured you’ll be getting a beautifully finished home that is both innovative and clever, while maximizing a small amount of space. Compact living is the way forward in today’s competitive market and unlocks the potential of your property while enhancing your family’s lifestyle. I look forward to the opportunity of meeting to personally discuss your needs and help you to pursue your dream.
Why choose Compact Living
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE?
- WA owned family company
- Personalised face to face interaction and service
- Trusted and efficient Tradespeople
- Compact Living promotes and encourages a clean and safe working site to minimise disruption to your daily life
- We take an organic approach to colour choice and tile selection allowing a progressive timeline as your build progresses
- We don’t believe in a rigid approach to decisions, preferring a flexible approach without undue variation fees
THE BUILDING PROCESS
These services are inclusive when you build with Compact Living to enable your experience to be carefree and managed professionally:
- Site Consultation
- Pricing and Estimation of works
- Contract negotiations
- Drafting of plans for submission to Council
- Building Certification
- Council and Water Authority approvals
- Construction of your dream/asset in a professional, unobtrusive and timely mannerThe opportunity for constant communication throughout the build as to preferences and finishes ensuring you enjoy the process.“I LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT”Handing over your new living experience
- Financial Services-We have a trusted Broker to assist with all your financial needs.
- Interior Designer-Negotiated costs
- Landscaping-Negotiated costs
- Shade Sails-Made and measured at your convenience to suit your budget and requirements.
ADVANTAGES OF GRANNY FLATS
- No costs to subdivide
- Building on your existing asset
- Rental Income
- Having the kids/grandparents close by but not in your personal space
- Separate meters for water/electricity/gas
- Turning the unutilised backyard into a profitable asset whilst still maintaining individual living space and privacy
- Living in your new downsized home and renting out the family home
So if you are looking for a truly unique experience and the opportunity to work with a company that really cares about you as the client then give Rick a call on 0418 958 459 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ECO FRIENDLY CONSTRUCTION
In over 25 years of building experience I’ve come to the realisation that the traditional “Brick & Mortar” is not the way moving forward. The way forward is an energy efficient home and from experience I know I have found the product “SIPS PANELS”, these panels offer:
- Cost effective
- Adaptable to change
- Energy effective
- Quick construction
- Cyclone rated
- Cleaner worksite
- Vast exterior cladding solutions
Thank you Richard Your professionalism in the build was second to none an excellent result and always a clean site. We have no hesitation in recommending Richard. The results speak for themselves. RegardsGeorge & Athenae